- Opening times?
- Monday – Friday 6am – 10pm
Saturday & Sunday – 8am – 8pm
- We have free parking at the main site of Workout Bristol. Our allocated spaces are sign posted ‘Workout Bristol’.
- When you join with us, you are invited to have an induction free of charge. Our gym inductions are designed to provide you with essential health and safety knowledge and a basic understanding of both the cardio and resistance equipment available.
- What is a programme?
- It's personal training without the regular expense. 45-1hr session working out the best options and best workouts for your goals. Expert knowledge in all fields from losing weight to bodybuilding, beach body, wedding body perhaps injury recovery. Whatever your aspirations they can be achieved. The cost of this programme is £20.
- What's the Annual Development Fee for?
- We have asked that all members pay an Annual Development Fee of £15.00. All of the monies paid will then be invested straight back into the club. Examples of purchases we have made with the development fee in the past include new upgrading of functional equipment, adding a sauna & steam room, building a free weights area in the basement and most recently building two large exercise studios on Baynton Road together with changing facilities. The reason for the one-off fee is to keep monthly costs for our members low.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you need to cancel your membership for any reason please give us 4 weeks notice. It is your responsibility to cancel your standing order/Direct Debit with your bank. Please come into the club and speak to reception.
- I am not getting results can you help? Yes with affordable personal training!
- We offer personalised exercise programmes for £20, in house personal training staff for more 1-1 in depth and on going professional support. If you are interested either speak to us at reception or email us - email@example.com
- What is Cardio Theatre?
- Cardio Theatre is a entertainment system that allows you to plug in your headphones and listen to the TV’s or radio stations.
Studio and Classes
- Do I have to book a space for classes?
- Yes, every class has a maximum amount of spaces. To secure your space you need to book the class which can be done through our website or your smartphone.
- How do I book on to a fitness class?
- Every member needs an online account in order to book classes. Classes become available to book 48hrs in advance. For more information, go to the members section or Book Classes
- What Classes do you offer?
- We offer a range of classes, from relaxing yoga to extreme body conditioning and everything in between!
View our Class Timetable
- I'm not a Member. Can I come to classes?
- Non-members can take part in classes at a cost of £7.50 per class. If you are a non-member wanting to book a class you will need to create a free online account on our website and purchase classes from there. Payment is taken via the website.
- Some classes have a pound sign next to them what does this mean?
- This means the classes are not included in your monthly membership, and they carry an extra charge per class. The reason these classes are not included is because they are normally more specialised classes.
- How many classes can I attend per week?
- The amount of classes you can attend per week is unlimited!
- How often does the timetable change?
- We are constantly reviewing our timetable and taking feedback form our members. We try to change our full time table every 6/12 months.
If you can't see the answer to your question, please contact us