- We have free parking at the main site of Workout Bristol as well as around our exercise studios on Baynton Rd.
- What's the Annual Development Fee for?
- We have asked that all members pay an Annual Development Fee of £15.00, all of the money raised is invested straight back into the club. Examples of purchases we have made with the development fee in the past include gym equipment upgrades, sauna & steam room, new spin bikes and more.
- Cancellation Policy
- There are no contracts at Workout Bristol so this means that you can cancel and restart your membership with us as you see fit with absolutely no hassle.
- I am not getting results can you help?
- Yes with affordable personal training! As well as the exercise programmes that we mentioned above, we also have in house personal training staff for more 1-1 in depth and on going professional support. If you are interested in personal training you can either speak to us at reception or email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to book a space for classes?
- Yes, you will book your classes through the members section of the website 6 days in advance.
- What Classes do you offer?
- We offer a range of classes, from relaxing yoga to extreme body conditioning and everything in between. You can check them out in the classes tab of this website.
- Are the classes free with my membership?
- I'm not a Member. Can I come to classes?
- Non-members can take part in classes at a cost of £7.50 per class. If you are not a member but want to book a class, you just need to create a free online account on our website and purchase classes from there. Payment is taken via the website.
- How many classes can I attend per week?
- The amount of classes you can attend per week is unlimited!
- How often does the timetable change?
- We are constantly reviewing our timetable and taking feedback form our members. We try to change our full time table every 6/12 months.