- Level 3 personal training and fitness instruction
- Functional cross-training and mobility
- Metabolic coaching and Weight Management certificate
- Nutrition therapy
- Calisthenics (Bodyweight Training CPD)
- Group classes (huge variety of class types including indoor cycling)
- L.3 Kettlebell certification and pad work specific martial arts conditioning
- BA Psycho-Social Studies
- 20+ years of experience of various martial arts
- Specialist areas: Cardiovascular health, muscle building/toning, flexibility training, strength enhancement, weight loss/management, pre- & post-natal training & nutritional advice
I've had a passion for fitness that goes back over 20 years - when I began studying Martial Arts. Eventually, that passion became too powerful to ignore and the only sensible option was to start a new life as a personal trainer and fitness professional. My focus is holistic, and I aim to ensure I cover all aspects of health and fitness with my clients - not just looking better in tight-fitting clothes... although there's room for that too!
"I moved from London to Bristol, and Workout was the very first gym I walked into. Once I'd been given a tour, I never went anywhere else."
There's a family feel to the gym, as well as an all-too-rare awareness of prominent social issues as demonstrated by the women's only room, as well as Workout's involvement with the Changes program, which is geared towards fighting mental health struggles. Both piqued my interest due to my studies in Psycho-Social Studies.